Monday, November 1, 2010

A little more about me.

Three of my favorite things before this lap band journey were: Cigarettes, red lipstick, and Diet Coke. Yes, I know that smoking is bad for you but I really enjoyed it. Diet Coke isn't great for you but it was like coffee to me. So, now I'm only left with my red lipstick. I can make due because it's for the greater good. Quitting smoking was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I was prescribed Chantix. That was so expensive! It worked though, so I guess it was worth the money.

Before I decided that the lap band was the way to go, I thought that surgery was the easy way out. I spent all of my time and most of my money on the latest thing. Yes, I lost weight but I always gained it back. I've lost and gained the same 50 lbs so many times.

All of these thoughts were running through my head while I drove home from work. I couldn't wait to get home and blog about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment