Sunday, July 24, 2011

Time has flown...

It's been a really long time since my last post. I went through an "adjustment period" where I wasn't sure that I had made the right decision. I mean, I paid all this money out of pocket and all I wanted to do was eat! I was hungry for all the wrong things. It took talking to my doctor and my sister to snap me out of it. I was treading water and not losing any weight! I looked back at all my food logs and just laughed and then got pissed. I had wasted SO much time, with the mentality of "I can get back on track tomorrow". Yea, well, two weeks of tomorrows had gone before I knew it.

I'm proud to say that I'm almost 50lbs down and looking forward to another 50. I keep reading your blogs and they are very inspirational. Keep it up, ladies. You all are fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for checking in! Blogging really does help keep you on track - make sure you come visit us more often!

    Almost 50 is wonderful, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete